All downloads on this blog are for The Sims 2 and sometimes The Sims 4 only. They will not work with The Sims 3.
If you would like to convert them for either Sims 3 or Sims 4 then please feel free to do so. All I ask is that no TSR or Adfly be used with them and for you to send me a link so I can enjoy them too :)
*NO PAY SITES! THIS INCLUDES TSR!*

-I am trying to add links to any Sims 3 conversions that I know of. If there isn't one linked at the top of the original post then either there isn't one or I haven't seen the conversion yet. If you know of some then please let me know :)-

Some Downloads were removed by Mediafire and I have contacted them. If you run into something you want that is gone let me know and I will upload it somewhere else. Everything should be back ASAP.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Unofficial CBS Re-reopening Gifts + Small Update

I made a few things for CherryBlossom Sims when they decided to reopen to the public after repeated attacks from hackers and spammers. Since these were never officially gifts just for them I decided to go ahead and upload them here since my uploads have been slow this past week or so.

I finally have the game reinstalled and all is working well so uploads should pick back up with time, but for now I am fighting off the stomach flu and am spending most of my time asleep or taking it easy. I am feeling slightly better today so I am going to finish up some hairs and then try to get some in game pictures and uplouds ready for you all. 

Anyway!

Brook:

Here is another Simmie for you to use and abuse

BodyShop:

Custom Content:

In Game:


Callipygian:

I found this mesh in the graveyard and I feel in love. I have a soft spot for uggs and this mesh was crying at me to put knitted uggs on it. I tried and I am pleased...I hope you like them as well.

All textures are by me, wrinkles on the top I snagged from Nilou. Mesh by SoundBeat (Graveyard) included.

Callipygian - Adjective meaning having shapely buttocks.


Comes in my typical rainbow:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts