All downloads on this blog are for The Sims 2 and sometimes The Sims 4 only. They will not work with The Sims 3.
If you would like to convert them for either Sims 3 or Sims 4 then please feel free to do so. All I ask is that no TSR or Adfly be used with them and for you to send me a link so I can enjoy them too :)
*NO PAY SITES! THIS INCLUDES TSR!*

-I am trying to add links to any Sims 3 conversions that I know of. If there isn't one linked at the top of the original post then either there isn't one or I haven't seen the conversion yet. If you know of some then please let me know :)-

Some Downloads were removed by Mediafire and I have contacted them. If you run into something you want that is gone let me know and I will upload it somewhere else. Everything should be back ASAP.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Big Post Of Goodies!

Today I bring a couple of downloads that I have shared at GOS, and one new download that I made for myself be decided to share in case someone else might be interest.

First we have some requests I fulfilled at the Wishing Tree.

FeeEssen's Bicycle Stand With Fixed Sign & Slaved Rack Without Sign
 

Eaxis Cornucopia Enlarged & Made Recolorable

Then we have some contributions I made for GOS's 2012 Treasure Hunt. Object info such as poly count and location are included the download along with the UVMaps for the Shower Curtain.


And lastly we have a simple mesh I made this past week. I have been sick and using this time to play sims. I had my simmie start her own home business (since I haven't really explored this part of the game) and soon found it strange that the fish just sat there... Whenever I've been to the market the fishes are usually kept on ice. After searching for a while I decided to just make it myself. It isn't anything fancy but it does it's job well. (BTW, I edited the first picture with Eversims's new PS Base Action which I converted to a PSP Script, you can get both here.)

The UVMap is included in the download, it should be base game compatible.

Location/Price: Deco -> Misc -> §1
Poly Count: My game is running at the moment so I will fill this in later but I believe it is around 160.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts